Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

A STREET CAT NAMED BOB

Hello, everyone! Seeing that the weather won't get any better I would like to recommend you a film for the rainy weekend. The film stars Luke Treadaway and Bob (a beautiful ginger cat! 😻) and it's based on the real story of James Bowen and his cat. The film was inspired by James' best-selling book "A Street Cat Named Bob" in which he talks about his problems with drugs and with his family, and about how his life changed when he decided to home a stray cat. 


Apart from being an inspiring movie, the cat steals the show. If you have a cat or know one, you would know how hard it is to make them do what you want, they just won't listen! I think that is why we have so many movies starred by dogs and very few with cats in them! For me, that is what makes this film so special and also the fact that the director used Bob to act as himself! 

Here you have the trailer and some pictures of James and Bob on the red carpet! 📽 🐈




Unfortunately, the movie is not available on Netflix (thanks for nothing Mr. Netflix), but you can watch it online on some pages and even on YouTube. I'll leave a link below. 
I really hope you give the film a chance! You won't regret it!!! 
See you around!

Roh 😺



No comments:

Post a Comment

FLA in process!

Hello! This time I will show you some First Language Acquisition in process hahaha.  I will show you a video of my nephew, Tango. He is...