Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

APPS TO USE IN THE CLASSROOM


Hi! As I told you in the last post, I have been attending some workshops this week. 

What I liked the most was that I got to know two apps in which we can create quizzes or surveys to use in the classroom. Since technology is very important in the lives of our students (and ours too), I believe that these tools could be very engaging and fun to play in class. We could use them as warm-ups, wrap-ups, to check previous ideas, to check what students have learned or in any way you want to. 
These apps are Kahoot and Quizizz and they are free!
I will leave you with some information about them and some videos with instructions on how to use them.

KAHOOT

Kahoot! is a tool for using technology to administer quizzes, discussions or surveys. It is a game based classroom response system played by the whole class in real time. Multiple-choice questions are projected on the screen. Students answer the questions with their smartphone, tablet or computer.


 

QUIZIZZ

Quizizz is a fun multiplayer classroom activity, that allows all your students to practice together. Quizizz works on all devices with a browser, including computers, tablets & smartphones. It also has an iOS app, Android app and Chrome app for students. Students can directly join a quiz with a game code and you can create and share the quizzes with your peers.




I hope you give them a chance! They are really fun to play.
Until next time!

Roh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLA in process!

Hello! This time I will show you some First Language Acquisition in process hahaha.  I will show you a video of my nephew, Tango. He is...