Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

STOP THE WORLD!

Hello! I hope you are doing well!

As regards me, I am feeling like a want to get off the world! We are nearly in June and I feel as if it was December! haha


It's been a rough start of the year for me, A LOT of things going on, work, family issues, studying, planning, planning, planning and taking the bus! πŸ˜… 

I think I need some holidays BUUUT the best part hasn't started yet! Next week we start the practice lessons! Woohoo! I will spend my next Thursdays rushing from one place to another (Pilar - Garin - Escobar - Pilar). I can't wait! πŸ™ˆ 

But well, you have to do what you have to do. Like my grandma used to say "El que quiere celeste que le cueste" πŸ˜†


Am I the only one feeling this way? πŸ˜…
And well, as the world won't stop for me, I have a little secret:


I'll leave you with a song by the Arctic Monkeys, I hope you enjoy it. 
Have a nice weeked!

Roh 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FLA in process!

Hello! This time I will show you some First Language Acquisition in process hahaha.  I will show you a video of my nephew, Tango. He is...